How to get in touch
You can contact the school via any of these routes:
Telephone Number: 01582 863294
If your child is going to be absent because they are ill:
Phone reception between 07:30 – 08:30.
We also want to hear from you if:
· There are changes to your child’s circumstances that may affect their work or personal details.
· You have any worries that your child might be being bullied.
· Your child has any medical conditions we need to know about.
· You are worried about your child’s progress, their lessons or homework.
· Your child is having to look after someone else in the family.
· There are any problems with your child’s uniform.
· Your child has lost something.
· You would like to speak to a teacher or make an appointment to meet one.
Please do this using the ‘Contact Us’ link on the
The right person will then get back to you.